Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friday

Friday 10/1/2010
hrm... let's see... what happened on friday....
Well, I don't remember what happened during the school day, so I'll start with after school.
The first thing that happened after school today was our first ever calligraphy class. We didn't actually learn anything today though, we were just told what supplies we will need, when we will meet etc. It was still pretty exciting though. There are... I think like 8 of us taking the class, so it's a nice small group. And it is taught by Ishida sensei, Paul and Hunter's host mom, who is really amazing.
After calligraphy, we had our first meeting for the committee putting together the Halloween party. We are going to throw a Halloween party for the community on october 30th. I'm really looking forward to it!!! I got the jobs of treasurer and flyers maker. I'm also going to be one of the guides leading people through the haunted house I think. It should be a lot of fun!!!
After that, I walked with Suet-yee and Mizutani sensei to Ichinomiya station, where we ate dinner at the tofu place where we ate the first time I met Mizutani sensei. It was fun. After dinner, we rode the train to Nagoya, and then the subway to the stop near Mizutani sensei's house, and then walked to her house. The room I slept in last time was much less spacious and creepy with another person there. Suet-yee and I stayed up pretty late talking and such, which made the next day kind of difficult....

0 comments:

Post a Comment