Monday, September 27, 2010

homework.... takusan...

9/27/2010
This morning I woke up at Candace's house. I hurriedly packed up my stuff from the weekend. We had hash brown things in bread with lettuce and ketchup for breakfast. It was yummy. After we got ready, we rode our bikes to school.
Nothing interesting happened in History today... Nothing interesting happened in English either...
During my free period before lunch I met with my advisor for like 3 minutes. After that I stole some SHINee songs from Kiara :) And then I basically just messed around on my computer for the rest of the period.
For lunch today we had slightly less icky bentos... but I still couldn't eat all of mine... We went to the drug store for drinks and stuff (I got some yummy coffee :) )
After lunch was calculus.... :'( Actually, my teacher came to class like 15 minutes late today, and when he came, he had us write out how we were feeling about calculus, and life in general, and how he could help with anything. After that, we just worked on one problem together for the rest of class. So it wasn't that bad today.
In Japanese today, everyone else learned the volitional form, and YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!! WE GOT TO LISTEN TO UE WO MUITE ARUKOU!!!! hahaha. I was so excited, that I just like stopped what I was doing. Apparently I was the only one in the class who had even heard the song before. And I started singing along, and Kiara made fun of me. Apparently I'm an old man, because only old men would like that song. :(
After class I talked to Iwama sensei about which level JLPT I should take. She was unsure of whether I should take level 2 or 3... Apparently Michael, Fukutomi sensei's son, who is fluent in Japanese, is taking level 2... so Iwama sensei thinks level 2 is probs too difficult for me, and I would have to agree... I will probably end up taking level 3...
I left school pretty early today with Sami, Kiara, Carter, Lizzie, and Candace. We all wanted to get home early since we had so much homework. So Candace went in the opposite direction from us, b/c we were headed for the station, and her house is in the opposite direction. Lizzie left us a little later b/c her house is on the way to the station. After that, the four of us decided to stop in Honmachi for some ice cream, which was nice. Then we went to the station, got something to drink, and sat down somewhere. I actually decided to just ride my usual train, because I'm familiar with it, so I left the station at the same time I always do. But I did finish what I needed to read for english while waiting for my train, and then on my first train (the less crowded one).
When I got off my second train, it was raining.... so I had to get out my umbrella before I could walk to my host dad's car... It is nice to be back home after being gone for the weekend. We had yakisoba, and that yummy soup that Nino apparently was in a commercial for. Apple afterward.
I felt kind of bad because I didn't stay around after the meal, but it was already like 7:40, and I hadn't started my homework...
so I just finished an essay thing for english, and I don't think I'll get much else done tonight, thankfully I still have the morning...
oyasumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment